PR Video Sir Chris Hoy filmed for Highland Spring marketing promotion
Video services for business
You can view examples of our work at our Portfolio page.
Our services include:
- Small business films for websites, DVD and in-house presentations
- Training, teaching and instructional videos
- Corporate video and events incl. same day edits and live streaming
- Media training support (TV and radio)
- PR coverage with photography and video
- Web video, streaming & encoding
- Studio and location filming
- CD, DVD & Blu-ray Duplication
- Format and standards conversion
5 Key benefits of online video:
- Highly effective delivery of marketing messages & product information
- Increased search engine visibility & conversion rates
- Save money – video marketing can be the most cost effective of all
- Show what your product or service can do for the customer
- Direct, easy access to your customer via desktop, tablet or mobile
Web videos are one of the most cost effective ways of showcasing your business in front of millions of people. They are a great way of building trust in your products and services, delivering key information as well as retaining the viewer’s attention through short and concise production techniques. Videos are search engine friendly, meaning that websites with videos are much more likely to appear prominently in search engine results. This makes it even easier for potential customers to find and contact your business.
Our small business films get straight to the point, delivering your message in 60 seconds or less.
Small Business Films – Starting from £399+VAT
Corporate Event Launch of Scientific Report filmed for The University of Manchester Contact for online video – Gavin Gration 07930 431 662 Contact for photography – Simon Pendrigh 07770 644 461